I don't know any of the internal specs.
I bought the motor used from a friend.
340 block with a stroker kit...ends up being 416. Probably .030 bore?
It was put together about 10 years or so ago...
With W2 heads it ran 11.20's in a 70 Dart...he said if he would put it back in he'd freshen it.
Dad bought the short block...convertor and the transmission out of the 70 Dart. It was removed from his car sent out and gone through.
All bearing tolerances were dead on and everything inside looked great. A fresh hone and new rings and bearings is all that was done.
The compression is a little higher now with the Promaxx heads rather than the W2's that were previously on it. I think the engine builder said about 10.2-1. Cam was advanced from where it was installed previously.
Pump gas motor..750 carb...could maybe use an 850. MSD distributor with one silver and one blue spring and black advance pill (18 degree). 36 degree's total timing...
Doug's #453 headers 3500 convertor RMVB 727 with 4.11 gears and 28" M/T ET Streets.
Seems to pull pretty hard. It's a lot stronger than the 340 in the 69 Dart.
No Dyno time...calculating the short block with the heads and the size of the runners and everything the engine builder figures its in the 465-475 range...
All I know is it's all he needs...at 79 he don't need to go any faster...
We got the motor from a member here...maybe he'll chime in with the particulars about the engine...

...FAFO...