Thx Eldon...
Yea with getting this ready for him I haven't done anything with my cars.
I had ordered a few more things and they came on Saturday.
I used a set of 3" mandrel bent offset pipes ordered from Hedman to get past the torsion bar cross member. They are 23" long but I will cut them down to 18" or so to have tuner tubes built into the system. This will also allow me to remove them behind the torsion bar cross member if I ever need to remove the transmission.
Carb was a 750 that a friend had that worked well. I increased the jets a little and we pushed it outside and fired it off to break the motor in yesterday.
It ran for about 25 minutes with zero issues and better than that zero leaks...Not so sure it may not need just a little more jet installed... work
It did climb to about 205 degrees on temp with oil pressure right about 65#. Lowered the idle back down at the end and it carried about 60# hot.
I have a little more wiring to do inside and need to mount the gauges correctly and drain the air from the oil pressure line.
Install the front seat and finish bolting the ashtray and glove box door on.
I'll take the title up this week and get everything transferred over and get tags.
Driveshaft was ordered Friday and should be in this week. Car was set up to run 7290 joints front and rear so using a 3" driveshaft I should never have any failures. For those who may need to know the new shaft was 45 3/4" but the spring hangers on this car are back 3/4" so I would think a 45" shaft would be correct.
Somewhere along the line I need to drop it off and get a front end alignment...After that he should be ready to take it out and see what the first thing he can break is... runaway

0811181936a.jpg0811181936c.jpg0811181936d.jpg0811181938.jpg

...FAFO...