It's kind of a his car...his rules thing. The cell has the rear fittings down low...everyone I talked to seemed to think you want the pump to be gravity fed as it is a push style pump.
He didn't want to cut the trunk floor out so he made the brackets and then drilled a few holes. The way it is it will gravity feed the filter and pump assembly... I tried to get him to use a smaller cell down in the spare tire well but nothing really fit well...even the 8 gallon one I had was a little too big at the bottom.... add that to the fact he didn't want the filter and pump down low where it could be seen either...

Battery box is a "Taylor" kit from Summit. Fuel cell and -8 fuel lines were a Summit package. I get the battery box by itself and use the Summit 2 gauge wire battery relocation kit as it's a few bucks cheaper and also has the extra grommets. Call me if you need anything I can reference the invoice and give you part numbers if you want...

We're going to try something different under the hood...He scuffed everything up...I just need to find something suitable to put back in...He said black and I just may go that route... shruggy

I took down a bunch of hand tools today to start bending the brake lines and installing the fuel and electrical stuff...I had a manual fuel shut-off valve to put inline prior to the filter as the way it is you couldn't change filter out unless the cell was empty...So I took that down with all the fittings today also...The trans came back from being freshened and all of the new motor mounts and everything showed up. I need to make another order tonight for a few odds and ends he also wants...
He wants to clean up everything in the interior and maybe paint a few areas that are worn before putting the seats and carpeting back in...

1104171259.jpg

...FAFO...