Working backwards on your questions.
The wheel covers were spun by a guy that I have no contact with anymore unfortunately. I had made the measurements and calculations myself and even brought the actual wheel to the guy to have him thoroughly understand what I was trying to do along with a drawing. He thought I was crazy and yet inspiring for him. I think people are attracted to secrets, maybe that's why lots of people look forward to working in Government. LOL.

These days, any good competent metal/fabrication shop can spin 'em. Just have to make sure the high point of the discs clears rivets on the centerline wheels edges which I used as a base.

Unfortunately, this sickness only inflicts just a few to make it worthwhile to make multiples of stuff at times. Plus no time myself. I could be wrong, but I bet that most hits on this board could be out of curiosity with a sprinkle of application and that makes for one of a kind or as I like to say; one of none parts. What works on my car may not apply to others simply because in the case of the discs, not everyone is using Centerline wheels and or setting motors back to call for a new transmission cross member.
On the weight of my car? Honestly, I have not had the time to set it on the scales and I don't really know myself, but I will real soon now that the Winter is upon us. With that being said, I predict that I have breached the 2999 Lb mark already, but I want to make sure that this number is true via the scales especially when I install the greatest weightless doors.
At the point that I am now, it is very, very hard to extract any ounces or pounds and any loss is deceiving making it look like many pounds have been removed.
I will post the real world numbers real soon and we'll see where it lands. I'll also try and find the drawings to post.

Thank you for the words that ultimately inspire me and at the same time show me that I have been doing the right thing. Art in the making.