Quote:

Your's a 64' Right?

Those A-100's can be rather light. I had mine made by that infamous Gent that never delivered to anyone else but me. Lucky strike I guess.LOL. They were 20 lbs without the brackets.
The mounting hardware for bracket to seat and bracket to floor are also unobtanium. Some of my seat belt latch brackets are getting a closer unobtanium look as we speak. Seatbelt mounting bolts were professionally made out of the exotic metal by Trick Titanium as a test. They look totally stock but only saved an 1/8 of a pound. Thanks to the heavens that I did not pay for those. LOL.
The B-pillar post covers in the interior are a bit porky for their size. Real thin gauge Aluminum copies can make the cut because there is no structural importance other than visual. If I make another set, I'll send you a pair. I did not fool with the roof cross rail because of structural.

Sun visors and hardware can set you back 3 Lbs.
Interior Dome light 3/4 lb.
Down underneath, throw that galvanized transmission convertor inspection cover in the gutter, more cooling air for the Convertor and if you must run it, make it out of Aluminum.

Ah, but they only look like A-100. Trans shield,visors,dome all gone. I have to confess I believe I've been outdone in the trickery dept.
Doug