on My 2.2 which is Carb/MSD/dash timing control at 36 deg adv total and intake vac @15 1000rpm my Hc dropped by 110 ppm and my Nitrogens by 1/2

in my 302 EFI there was better decrease cause the computer reset mixture as per O2 sensor out put
and the HC were 300 ppm less and N2s were still about 1/2 without Ace tone as with Gasoline
the results vary on actual ppm as the static air press goes from high 29s to 30"s as the denser air days heve closet to the 21% o2 as I live at 3 ft above sea level on Long island and unless its a storm im never below 20% o2 as per my Nyosh Gas air monitor shows. and its caled. to 1%,10%,20%,100% using lab bottles of air products calibration gas.

I run the system empty put in 5 gallons of Gas which is already 10% methanol by NY code 89 octane Sunoco. same station 5 years get gas every 2 days .
add 1 gallon Acetone leaving house drive 2 blocks then put the gas in. need to do that to run the car from empty.
its industrial acetone (like Fisher reagent)
so im a little above 20% but I usually pound it for 2 blocks on 100% acetone and figure as a minimum 20%

been doing this for at least 4 months before that i did it with Xylene and tolulene but that stuff gets expensive. even though cost was not a determing factor the xylene was less controlled as i did not totally empty system each time and filled 5 gals and for approx a quart each time anythindg over a quart of Xylene gave much better top end and highway acceleration but was rough on idle caues the o2 sensor got confused on the mixture as the out put voltage looked very noist (500mv ac backround at idle vs 80 mv noise on gas or acetone or Meth.)
I pulled my injectors 4 times and fuel pump and flow tested it on a bench with 3 different viscositiy fluids alch, gasoline,kerosene thru 2 differnt flow meters, ultrasonic mass flow meter(Brooks) and analog ball float in series both open head flow and restricted to heas press of 5 back psi which is typical head at 1k rpm and 35 % opening or duty cycle on the injectors which I control with a squear wave of 12 volts loaded sidnal. the car gives a modified wave not as clean as the bench but within 5% total open area when plotted on a scope (my fav for road test if Fluke Scope meter) my bench is a Techteronix 4 trace circa 1988 (calibrated to National stds every year) Im also the Metrology engineer for last 15 yease here at work.

I summerize by saying the Acetone enhances the mixing of gas and air (inter diffusion) or oxidation enhancement cause it allows more free O2 TO BOND onto the Hydrocarbon chain. Octane is rather stable and needs help to bump open a spot surrounding the carbons and the Carbon in the Acetone grts right in there.
I have run O2 in PPM and PPB test on my Leco 410 oxygen determinator which you must be familiar with and it show more 32 ppm average Free O2 with acetone /gas in every 1 cc carbon crucible tested . so this transfers to more o2 per CC that the particular car has delivered to the cy;l. and the EFI does it better as real time mixture enrichment then the carb (unless i open up my jets)
No I didnt writd it all in a registered lab notebook and patent it cause it for fun and Moparts info. I have patents for oxygen induced into many materials to achieve different results, thetmal activity,electrical,chemical, and mechnical propeties such a strain and denuded zones in thermal anneals. published The Marerial Research scociety as break thru technolgy and seinor engineer for worlds largest discrete Semiconductor Company.
lets have fun with this not dissention.
you do a HC test and N2 and get back to me.
ps ive got my own sun and also Heathkit emissions analyzers to test at home before they hit the state cert. dyno.
but I pre fer the long term actual road usage test to provr it where the rubber meets the road or where the rubber goes up in smoke.
ps how bot you send me a gal of real Tetraethyl lead. Im Hazamt lavel A set.