Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yea thats what I did, everyone swears by the 02 but it didn't do anything for me. I gave the motor what it liked despite the 02 telling me to go richer. was a .2 swing from what the 02 wanted and what the motor liked. even had it on a chassis dyno that did the same thing.

I've told you over and over, Tony...the O2 is EXACTLY like a tire gauge, a tachometer, a timing light and an oil pressure gauge...NONE of them "tell" you where it should be....they ONLY tell you where it is and YOU have to be smart enough to figure out where it needs to be...

The O2 does not know how good your intake is at distributing an equal amount of air and fuel to each cylinder...the O2 does not know if you have a carburetor or EFI....the O2 does not know how high you shift your motor (the higher the shift point, the less fuel fall out)...so it can't possibly know enough to tell you where to go with the air/fuel ratio!!!

hey I agree, it's just a tool

Then STOP being a tool and STOP saying that it did "nothing" for you and that it "told" you the wrong thing to do....

well it didn't, you want me to lie? it did absolutely nothing for my race program. I guess if a person was way off and didn't have a clue which way to go it could be helpful. more of a street thing imo.