Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Winter Garden, west side of Orlando.

cool i know exactly where it's at. you ever up this way and need anything just holler so whats your opinion on Doms claim to gain .2 on a carb tune?

Excuse me, it was 3+ mph and just shy of .3..........

Only .3 and 3 MPH? Chump change.

Seriously, with a booster change I've seen a tenth in the 1/8, bar booster to small hole annulars. That was with little calibration change on an 8082 Dominator. It's also not common. On an engine with quality distribution probably not near that. On an engine with a bad calibration or a combination of other issues maybe that much or more. Too many things that also go along with making changes to the carb, it's not just one thing. Using the right fuel with quality vaporization properties, making sure you use the best intake that distributes well or make the right mods to what you have, use the right heat range plug, and once all of this is as good as you can reasonably get it optimize the timing for what you have. Most of things cost little to do, but it can be surprising how much it can help. I don't guarantee anything except that the carb will function properly, idle thru the pits and run in the burnout box without fouling plugs. It will respond to jet changes when you make them. It will be consistent, and usually be more pleasurable to drive. It might take a little of your time to dial it in for your combo, but you will be much happier in the end.