I have been Racing Fast Mopars since the early 80's,all the other racers called me a kid back then,so I guess I can say I have been Racing Mopars since I was a Kid!

Now to get to the point,it was all ways me(Mopar) against the chevy's & ford's with the Mopar I was never the good guy,they even thought I had to be Cheating to Win with a Mopar.

A few years ago and I found this site and I thought at long last I have found some fellow Mopar racers who will be on my side.
And we all know the answer to that,we are against each other worse then the ford & chevy guys are against us.
The ones that have no need or use for after market parts bash anyone who mentions building us any,knowing that the ones who race need them.Instead of helping each other we work against each other.If anyone ask for help when the ones on here that have or have had the same try and answer them over 70% that have not had or have them but have read in a book will try and steer them in the wrong direction.
Because of the $$$ problem and the need for Bigger engines I had to make the change last year in my Racing to chevy and it has been great the chevy people who used to not like me now like me and will go out of their way both at the track as well as away from the track to help.And there are so many different parts and at great prices it will make your head spin.
With that being said I may have no choice at the present but to race a chevy but still am and will always be a Mopar man!They may take me away from the Mopar,but they will never take the Mopar out of me!
Us Mopar Racers & People do not have all the parts the chevy & ford people have and never will and I understand that.
But what I can not understand is why we can not be like the chevy & ford people are when it comes to Mopars and all of us if not friends at least work together instead of against each other,believe me we had enough chevy & fords guys & girls working against us that its not like we need any more against us!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 09/23/14 01:10 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"