Quote:

Quote:

Just curious, would you build ANY Mopar engine, since you seem to feel they are all inferior and silly ?? I apologize if I have interpreted your statements incorrectly, but from all you've said, it seems to be your belief.

I still build Chrysler based engines. And others too. I just won't build one for you (or anyone else) who thinks it's acceptable to use junkyard parts and build geometrically retarded engines. I'm too old for that stupidity.
I will say it again, for clarity: You will never EVER compete in real (read heads up) competition when you have an engine based on less than 1.0 bore/stroke ratio. And 1.0 is the bare MINIMUM. It's just stupid. Using 40-50 year old blocks and heads (in these situations) is just IGNORANT.
When you can get 20 (or more) BBC "conventional" heads and even more for SBC when Chrysler and the aftermarket can barely scrape up 4-5. Stupid really, why anyone would ever consider a MoPar.
That being said, I'm going to build a stock block, stock stroke, stock rod, stock headed, solid lifter 425-450 HP SB Chrysler that will be a daily driver. I actually thought about posting a thread about the build with pics and flow numbers. But who would care?

Wow, I hope Monte reads this, or somebody send him a memo on this.....he was thinking he could be competitive with a 632 chevy, which is usually 4.6 bore x 4.75 stroke......You say it's "stupid" to build such a "geometrically retarded" engine.....