Quote:

I too would like to see it go back to the old way of sharing information. We will tall anyone anything they want to know. All we can do as racers is share our experiences with the parts we have tried over the years. It gets old coming on here and trying to share our experiences only to be belittle by folks who are either to set in their old ways or never get away from a keyboard long enough to race.

We too are working on out Predator deal. I am very happy for Tom and the way it appears things are headed. I wish nothing but the best for him with this deal .We are doing our best to do it right the first time as well. Already had setbacks with that and now it is apart waiting on some parts to be made to make it right. Hopefully we will eventually have something good to report, dyno numbers and all.

Well Al, at least we know the power can be had. I think from our discussions, yours will be more of a max effort NOS build. That is, unless you changed your mind and went a different direction. Good luck with it, and let me know if I can help.