Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You boys about done with the crap so the rest of us here can try and learn something?

Ted, I am trying to learn something here......

Monte says he HAS and WILL win, in a heads up class, with a 632 engine, which has a 4.6 bore x 4.75 stroke,..... but Tim claims that an engine with what he himself calls "stupid" and "Geometrically retarded" bore/stroke like that will not only Never win a heads up race, but will Never EVER win....

Tom says these 2 are very sharp and when they talk, he listens....yet he wants to build a 4.7 bore x 5.5 Minimum stroke engine.....

It is confusing and to me very contradicting statements by 3 guys that each appear to know their stuff. But they all can't be correct....

THere are more than 1 way to skin a cat. Just because Monte and I disagree on engine geometry is not a big deal. What is a big deal is guys like you who have no compass. I have fired customers like you, and I'm proud I have done it. If you don't like what I say, blow off. You can't learn, won't learn.

If I was building what Tom is doing, I would build a 4.560 bore (bigger if I could get it) and use a 4.00 stroke for 523 inches. I would use the absolute longest rod in the tallest block I could buy. My thought is 1250-1275 HP at 8800. That should be high 6's if the rest of the combo is right. And 8800 is not a lot with todays valve train.

See how simple that is.

BTW, it would have 2x4's on it because I think the silliest thing you can do is handicap a package with a kinked up intake.

Flame on keyboard hero.

You just keep up with the personal name-calling and attacks...and conveniently ignore facts......

According to what YOU say.....Monte has and never EVER will win a heads-up Race with his "silly" and "geometrically retarded" engine combo....He and others may disagree......So it appears your theory's work better on the keyboard than in real life !! Monte said he just won a race a few weeks ago !!! End of Story !!

And your friend Tom hasn't even hired you to build his engine...wonder why ?? Maybe he has doubts about your beliefs....wait, not maybe, he obviously ignored you completely and has been for years !!

The main reason I don't use him is, he builds engines for people on a very limited basis and restores guns for most of his livelihood. I moved 800 miles away from where he lives which might have something to do with it, as well.
What exactly is your motivation here dude? To keep this thread going with badgering and drivel? I'm not sure why you continually act like an ignoramus. A mechanical goober with nothing to back up your comments. Is there any purpose to your shooting your keyboard mouth off other than to p!ss people off trying to grow their knowledge?