Quote:

Quote:

And I NEVER said the current parts were not good enough for me.......WHAT I SAID WAS there are no current parts available for what I would like to build for my GTX............but feel free to spin that to make it sound however you like.

Monte

Just to cut through all the other stuff...

I don't know how to take that except as, combined with your other comments, that you feel the cheap ass 906 head, purple shaft cam lovin' Mopar guys should be buying up the parts you wouldn't use on your GTX, so it will spur manufacturers to make better, updated parts that you will consider using ??

If I am wrong, please clarify, ty

Take it as I do - For his GTX he is looking for a performance window that the parts "the cheap ass 906 head, purple shaft cam lovin' Mopar guys should be buying" simply cannot reach. I've got no trouble with him wanting to run with bigger dogs and carry a Mopar stick.

I think either your behind's cheeks are covering your ears or you'r so concerned about brand loyalty that seeking ultimate performance and the highest level of competition simply has no value to you.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.