i never said i had spray on the car. But i here what your saying, like i said in my first post everything would have to be rite to run those #s. im sure those guys your talkin about have alot of experience and been at it along time, ( i dont know who they are by first names). maybe you thought i thought it was going to be an easy deal, i know no matter how much HP you have you have to get to the ground, i know what the motor made on the dyno, i also know we could have got more from it, but after 10 pulls and all day there we decided it was enough and were happy.i put the motor in the car and after a little testing it showed good #s and theres still alot i have to iron out. so if i hit those #s this year, great! if not i'll come back hard next year, doesnt make those guys any less knowledgable. like you said everything has to be rite, track,weather,tuneup etc. and hard work. we dont have a track on long island, i got to travel 3 hrs to atco just to test! sometimes i only get 2 runs and you cant learn hardly anything. so it might take 3 years! take care.

LIFE IS A LESSON,YOU LEARN IT WHEN YOUR THROUGH!