Quote:

i got news for you, i only have 4 passes under my belt with my combo and none of those passes were clean runs, i'm already knockin on that 9.0 door and i have'nt even pushed motor hard yet or launched hard yet!. heres more news, that combo, or as a matter of fact my engine, came out of duster that was 3300lbs that ran in SS/AS that went 8.80s. whether you believe it or not, i dont care, i dont think its going to be easy, i still have alot of tuning to do, but im very confident i'll go into the 8s. and when i do i'll post the runs up here for you. merry christmas!

I'm sure you will get the spray figured out.
It will probably take another 75-100 shot to go from 9.0's to 8.90's though.
Like I said before. It has to be light or it is not a true n/a motor. That means Gas, no alky, juice, turbo, blower, etc...
And that other car was a very aerodynamic bowtie, not an aerodynamically challenged duster or cuda or any other mopar for that matter. A good friend of mine tuned a 900 hp motor for 3 yrs and couldn't go in the 8's until he put it in a daytona, and bam, there was a 8.8 right off the bat. And that was complete drivetrain, fuel system, ignition system, and wheels and tires too. And the cars were only 50 lbs different.
Dude, I'm not saying it can't be done, but you would be the first, and I can't see you beating guys like Leon, Mike, Marty, and those guys to the punch. They have been there and done that!
Good luck
Merry Christmas to you too