The 6.1 HEMI stuff is awesome no doubt. But, they are limited cubes and valve lift.

The R4/P5 stuff is awesome, Limited cubes

W8 not running good NA and talking up the Indy's Come on put the joint down. 8.4's in a backhalf doorslammer NA aint fast.

I feel a few years ago my 468 CID W8 with a cast intake and single 4-barrel made big power NA. No dyno sheets to prove it but with a nitrous cam and converter it ran 150MPH at 3,400 lbs NA.

The awesome engine would be a 6.1 based hemi aftermarket head and block that could go over 500 inches with sheetmetal intake and 4 split dominators. Or a P7 casting drag race ported with an XR block in place of the Hemi.

Everyone is scared to order a custom billet crank and make big cubic inches. I have ran many larger than 400 inch combos. I'm sorry but the bigger you go the more power they make as long as it can breath.

The match racers Sonny builds for have no better available parts than what is being promised for the small block Mopar. I just don't know why Mopar guys even talk about it. Obviously none have the will to pay for it. I have had a 900 HP small block for sale for over a year. Complete for $20,000. I get the PM's from people who thought they could build cheaper all the time after they find they couldn't. It's hard to see people manufactur parts for the small block mopar when truth is the sales won't pay for the paper it took to draw the plans up.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.