Quote:

Thanks bro.I remember reading about that car I coulnt believe it had a smblk mopar in it I thought that was the coolest thing I had seen.is that the motor in your cuda? How fast have you been? That's a nice piece.some people on here just think they know it all.

I had it in the car back in 05 to 06,It went as fast as 9.21 at 3100 pounds with a 727 trans..That motor would pull all the way to 9300rpm until it fell off..

The pic I sent acouple post up,Is my old motor I ran in 07.It made more power on the dyno and ran faster,but would not pull like the old motor would.After tear down to freshen it up, had all kinds of problems,heads mostly and also had crank damage and block failure and only had 14 runs on it,It ran good for a half blown up motor.it would run 8.90's high 80's in mind shaft air at 3050,but I only had it 9.0's.

New motor is a 419cube,should be done in the next couple months..it should be a monster!

1969 Barracuda 8 second all/motor small block 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang Uratchko Racing Engines www.URE-RACING.com