Quote:

You can keep throwing your bet crap all you want...
I just dont bet... never have and still dont...
so lets just drop it right now... you have your
thoughts on it and I have mine... just that simple
OK

It's "crap" because you're not confident in your "thoughts"...... I'm talking facts, not thoughts........When we first started talking about this, I said all you have to do is try if for yourself and it went downhill from there......

Quote:

Your words exactly...."
More overlap in the new camshaft is just showing you how ineffecient your exhaust system is because now it's running on exhaust..."

OK........you're right, I chose the wrong word..... but you're taking it out of context......I'm NOT saying that's it's inefficient at WOT, I'm saying that at idle it's not moving enough air so it's idling on exhaust.....

Quote:

And what is with this: "ALL I did was remove the long tube headers and install block hugger "shorty" headers and I couldn't get it to idle below 1,500RPM..."

You insist repeatedly that you could no way get this small block to idle below 1500 rpm with shorty headers....I have never heard of people complaining about this phenomena....are all blockhugger/shorty header users doomed to have a 1500 rpm minimum idle ??!!!

I have installed shorty headers on a 440 and I was able to adjust the idle down quite well you Nitwit

Perhaps it should be your mission to warn others not to purchase these evil 1500 minimum rpm shorty headers instead of just bestowing the small number of people on moparts with your superior knowledge

This "phenomena" ONLY happens with the exhaust open at the collector and with a motor that has a good amount of overlap, which I'm sure isn't the case with the motor you installed shorty's on, NITWIT....... and just because you and P-body don't have the real life experiences that I have, doesn't mean it doesn't happen....(I've even seen a wild bear crap in the woods once.......)

Quote:

Your references to people being "pudding boys" and "crawfishing out"...did you make it out of the 5th grade ??

"puddin' boys".....I was trying to be funny, but that was, obviously, over your head.....

"crawfishing out"......That's the truth.......P-body calls me a liar and BSer and says I'm not smart enough to know if I have a vacuum leak.... After I told him how to find out for himself (see post #7960714) he says it's my "opinion".......so then I make the bet because I was trying to avoid page after page of "theories" ......and I'll get is excuses and more of his theories.......

All this typing is goofy.......you guys are both too closed minded and too smart to learn anything ......I'd rather show you.....You don't believe me either and I'm enough of a Nitwit that I'll pay you to teach me a lesson and I don't see anyone stepping up..........step up......I can make the drive to Fred's shop, been there a few times....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......