Quote:

Hey your the one thats suppose to know it all...

That's the pot calling the kettle black.....You're the one saying that I'm BSing because apparently YOU know it all....when the FACT is I've done what I've described.....

Quote:

I just let it drop... continue on if it floats your boat...
but I will say one think before I leave... why do
the cam companies say it has a rough idle or very
rough idle when they have no clue to the exhaust...
SO thats my final on this... carry on

Because they're appealing to the masses.......and the masses don't know how to degree a camshaft, jet a carburetor or adjust valves.......That's why...... The masses actually ASK for a cam with a "lopey" idle with no care for performance!!! That's absolutely insane IMHO.....You'll never see a racer do a cam swap to try to achieve a more "lopey" idle..... Cam companies know that 99% of their cams go into cars with full length headers and exhaust systems and not into dragsters with zoomies.......put zoomies on ANY motor with a "lopey" idle and it'll idle like it's got a vacuum leak because it'll be pulling in fresh air through the header pipe....no if's, and's or butt's..........

AGAIN........You're not reading what I'm saying....I'm saying that the overlap is allowing exhaust to run back up the intake tract and that's why a motor idles "lopey" and you're disagreeing with that...........

Truth is, I don't want to "carry on" with this internet crap......I want to DO what it takes to show you how much you don't know......but I'm not going to do it for free.....We all pay for lessons in life......but you're too scared to step up and own your comments........

Why won't you take my money?? If you're so smart, and you're so sure I'm BSing, it's any easy $2,000, $3,000 or even $5,000.........Man up...... While you keeping avoiding my questions and I'll be over here turning blue from holding my breath...........

Holy cow, SledgIE, that's definitely too low.....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......