Quote:

Quote:

truth is, I want to root for all the guys here on Moparts. I may try to move classes so I don't have to compete against guys I would also like to see win a class. If Tony takes his AMC again, Billy with his Valiant, and You with your Barracuda, it would just suck if none of us win the class because some cut up 1800 lb RX7 with a 25 thousand dollar engine wins again running a pathetic number

Don't forget about little brother Dale with his Gremlin. I'll be back with the Valiant and a new small block next year, but I have a plate system, and I'll bring some big tires. That way I can choose between Modified and Pro Street, NA or Power adder, probably be too slow for any one of the four. Mostly what I root for is as many Moparts Members as possible at Registration/Tech day...then we'll sort it out from there!

I thought Dale was in Pro Street but yes, I agree, it looks like to many of "US" are going to be in the same class

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs