Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'll take that as you are declining the bet......hey, perhaps you could take your engine stand on a road show and demonstrate for all the pro-stock dummies how they have such inefficient exhaust, and they have all been duped by the conspiracy of all the evil cam companies....oh, and I am sure Brown Sugar will set the world on fire now that it is in proper hands

Wow...you've got some serious envy....what's your problem??? Tired of being Englehart's side kick????

I never said, or implied that any pro-stock guys have an inefficient exhaust.... It's not like they're going to swap cams to achieve a smoother idle........

You're reading way too much into what I've written........

Seriously, if you have a problem with me (like the last time you posted to me in a thread), shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number and address so we can handle this in person instead of in this thread...... or pay my gas, and I'll drive to your house with my test stand in tow so there aren't any misunderstandings over this keyboard.....I sent you a pm......

I don't see you stepping up to my bet or adding anything beneficial to this thread?????

I think you really do believe that you are envied....

You stated that if you have a lopey idle, it is showing the inefficiencies of your exhaust system.....

Pay my gas so I can come see that Injected Nitro Lenco Tranny street monster....or throw them zoomies ya got on Brown Sugar.....I didn't see you taking me up on my bet.....

There was no reason for you to be so rude and obnoxious to Mike....plain and simple

I said that because you always bring up my cars.....like it's really going to hurt me or something???

I didn't say it was "inefficient".......all I'm saying is that EXHAUST causes a "lopey" idle, and there's a way to prove it.....

Yes, I will take you up on that bet......I'll put shorty headers on my BS motor, but I can't do it today....I'm waiting on the parts to get back from the machine shop......and the intake from Monte....I'm shooting for mid to late January to fire it up......Are you Man enough to make the drive to Oklahoma???

He flat out called me a liar and BSer......so I stepped up, and he crawfished out....... that's all there is to it.....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......