and you can shove the money you know where... your
type crack me up... bet big money and hope they dont
go for it..... if you were/are talking a pressurize
engine then your statement would be right BUT we arent
so I dont buy your BS.... and this will be the last
post for me on this........ you win
PS.... by the way NO IDIOT would run zoomies on a
N/A engine if you want to make it work

You say I win, and then say what I'm saying is "BS"...Too bad you're not open minded enough to learn something...

I'll PayPal the money today....where's it need to go?? Who's an unbiased third party we can use?? How about Ray Meyers? Where's the "BS" now, Mr. ThinkHeKnowsEverything??

You're type crack me up, you think by saying "and this will be the last post for me on this' that it makes you right....

Heck for 3K, I'll load up my test stand with a motor on it and come to your house and win the bet....step up...

If that doesn't work for you, how about you paypal Wade Metzinger or Clark Lamb and either one can drive out to my shop and I'll demo for them?? I'll even PayPal $500 to a third party and take your word that you'll pay me when I win...step up...now who's BSing??

Blusmbl....I'm talking about a carburetor on a single plane intake with zoomies or block hugger headers that are open...

What you guys don't get is that this is NOT "theory" or my "opinion", unlike what P-body is saying...I HAVE done this back to back to back...

I had a 422" small block Chrysler running on my test stand with long tube headers, single plane intake and 950 carb...it idled about 950RPM.....ALL I did was remove the long tube headers and install block hugger "shorty" headers and I couldn't get it to idle below 1,500RPM with the throttle blades all the way shut.....FREAKED me out..... I put the long tube headers back on and it idled right back down to 950 WITH the throttle blades back open to where they were before...... Headers was ALL I changed......NOTHING else.......

It's the things you learn after you know it all that really help the most....

everyone please paypal your money to me at iopbeachdude@hotmail.com

I need to be faster than Headhunter

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs