Well I pulled the intake tonight and what do you know the two ports that seemed like a leak when I sprayed it were missing about 3/4 of an inch of rtv at the top of the gasket so it was sucking air through both of them so that is probably the cause of the low vaccum and the reason we would get the run on when we shut it off and could not lower the idle rpm enough. Sucks when you have an engine assembled by the machine shop only to have to rip the top of it off!
But since I have it apart I thougt I would make sure I get all the carb settings the way you guys think would be best for the combo.
I went to a 4.5 pv, the jets in it are 63's and the squirter in the center carb is a 32(this is my first six pack so still learning it over the 4 barrels I have done in the past, do the outbords have squirters? I did not see any and I would assume there are jets in the outboards too?) But what should I run for the jets to be safe but not too fat? some guys have said 70's on the jets and 33-35 on the squirters. What color springs in the secondaries? I will set the timing at 14 intial and go for 36 total. I will see how it runs and if it pings at all and move the timing up until it talks to me a little and then back it off. Should I plug the vaccum advance or run it?

Just want to get it close while it is on the bench as I don't really want to tear it apart again on the car as those fuel lines are kind of a pain to get a wrench onto as it seems like there is always a vaccum line in the way.

Plus one thing

1969.5 A12 Bee EV2
1971 Charger RT
1973 Duster tubbed 500 low deck 10.90 monster
3 440 polara vert projects