Quote:

Quote:

each motor is different. don't think just because everyone says to run 16 to 18 intial and 36 to 38 total is correct, this is abunch of b/s. my 383 6pk loves 22 inital and runs great with48 total. i run 70's with a 33 squrt, point is find out what works for your gig. standard usual b/s can be a baseline and thats all. i'm not saying that there aren't issues at play here however, there is a correct starting point and then work from there. i'll see if i can get you this tech archive but ANYONE on this site that has a 6pk has read this article, it helped me a bunch. can't figure out how to link the tuning info to you. get a hold of DAYCLONA, member here, he is the one who posted it, great tuning info, follow it step by step. hope this helps.

Are you running straight alcholol with 48 degrees total timing? If not and your running gasoline did you verify the TDC marks and the timing marks on your balancer on your motor? If no to either maybe you should

Sorta what I thought too Cab....wasn't getting pissy or anything...just couldn't see how that would work with a gas motor...but...every thing is different I guess...