If I would have started this thread asking you what "parts" are involved in building a car, how would you have answered? Would you have referenced the paper engine ID tag that was found under the alternator bolt? What about a piece of tape that was used to hold down a vehicle traveler sheet? And what about the primers and paints? How did you overlook THAT area of "parts" regarding your definition of "ALL". Why didn't you call out the antifreeze or the gasoline? What about the brake fluid or the grease that will be used to re pack the wheel bearings? I could go on and on but do I really need to? Did you really think that "ALL the parts" were actually about perishables on the car? It seems that many people have opinions relating to certain areas while overlooking other areas of concern. I still stand by the wording "ALL of the parts"! It would be extremely hard to RE paint an original part with the original paint wouldn't it? Parts are Parts! The perishables are a totally different area of reference. Would you have even have had your rebuttal had I not told the truth regarding the subject and what would be in play for being replaced?