Quote:

I feel bad for the guy that got bumped from the Q32 door car because someone couldn't make a good pass on his 2 saturday qualifiers and got a special pass after the funny car. We couldn't figure out why it took so long to get the Q32 ladder and run first round. Well now we know.

This is the question I want answered, as it will help me make up my mind if I will ever attend a race held by Josh. The car that got bumped from the all run quick race was my Dad. After the way he got bumped from an all run field. WTF he was treated like sh** when he asked about this and the fact that a car got another shot for qualifing. A few did not want this to go to a 6 round event so they trimmed it to 32. I could hardly believe my ears when I heard the story. If it takes a public call out to get the answers I want to hear them.......either publicly or through private message, please tell me you are not that waivering Josh. I like you from our dealings, but will not support this behavior unless VERY well justified. The only promoter I have dealt with this year who has done exactly what was advertised was Jeff Johnson, love him or hate him he was very accurate in what he advertised and what he delivered IMO. I don't want these series to come down to participating witht he best of the worst. I am glad most seemed to have a good time, but all should know the facts.