Big P, put me down as 1 of 200 not happy with the way the no box/box race on Saturday was handled. "Free" BS, the Saturdays race was included in the entry. You can call it what you want it was still part of my entry fee and a chance at reclaiming some expenses. Also that "free" winning purse was one of the reasons I chose to drive up friday night after work and get in at 1am. if it would have been like at St. Louis and had to pay to race on saturday I would have stayed home. Just because Dan won on Sunday does not take away the handling of Saturday's night events or the right to voice his opinion.

Mark and Josh I would not want your job no matter what the reward. My suggestion is next time make a decision, stick by it,take the criticism and learn from the mistakes. I understand new management and there are going to be bumps in the road, but the being told one thing then hours later being told something different, when in the pits the bet was at what time were we going to be told no to box/no box and the context of that excuse was not the best verbiage. Man up say we made a mistake, we are still learning, sorry but will try better. That would way more with me besides it was a free race, we still paid out to the winners (if they remembered to go to the tower), that info should have been relayed when the race cancelation was announced. Hope the spring fling goes better and will be a determining factor for attending more events.