Quote:

Quote:

I'll probably end up selling it soon after it's done.

If this is the case then I would HIGHLY reccomend against a color change, you will lose a BUNCH of potential buyers in doing so which leads to getting less for the car.

If it were mine......Restore it and sell it (in it's original colors) or leave it as is and sell it as a project, then go buy something else in a color you like better.

I have to agree with Scott. Not to attack you, but in one sentence you say you want to paint the car blue like you have always wanted, and then you mention selling the car after it is done. That being the case, your desires are pointless unless they include tossing money away. Paint it the right color. If you decide to keep it for a while, you will get use to it. If you sell it, you are not going to lose 20% for the car being the wrong color. Wrong color doesn't matter on everyday type cars, but it isn't going to help you one bit on a rare car.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"