Quote:

would agree that playing it safe would be to locate the car you want before selling if you are looking for a very specific option package simply because few may exist.

Well guys, I'm not picky on options / colors on a wing car but getting a 'Bird or Daytona is the ultimate goal and I'll need cash in hand to do that so hanging onto the 500 isn't praqctical. I guess most people wouldn't look to repaint a fresh roticierrie resto so maybe f8 is the way to go. I haven't seen a fresh one recently so maybe I'll do a few spray outs and see if it grows on me

Well It looks like ya made your mind up It's for sale

This numbers matching C500 was inspected by Galen Govier and documented as numbers matching before the restoration began. It does not have it's build sheet as an incorrect C500 build sheet was under the seat from the factory. Options are as follows: 440 4bbl, Auto, A/C, Cruise control, AM/FM, 3.23 Sure grip, Disc brakes, Buckets, console, woodgrain wheel, Rocker panel moldings, rear defroster, exhaust tips. Originally F8 on F8, I elected to buy a white Legendary Interior for it to Offset it's white tail stripe and make the fresh dark green metallic pop. It's easy and inexpensive to return to a green interior if one chooses. The car is is still on the roticierrie being prepped for paint. The shop is a BASF Glasurit facility and will shoot the car in 55 line base-clear. This is top of the line, expensive european paint original equipment on the likes of BMW and Mercedes. Plans will be to leave most of the floorpan in primer with just overspray as was original as opposed to painting the entire floorpan which is common. Suspension components are powdercoated and where needed will have cosmoline coatings applied. Engine and trans rebuilt to stock, A correct NOS date coded Carter AVS carb will mix the fuel. Wheels are undecided at this time but will most likely be reproduction KelseyHayes recall wheels. Asking low 6 figures, running and driving deliverable on or about labor day. If not sold look for it at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2010. Car located in Phoenix, AZ. No tire kickers please. Interested parties please send a PM. Thanks, Mike

Last edited by hemi_tyme; 07/07/09 10:21 PM.