A lot of ya'll have referrenced different cars, 69 SE, FM3 SB Cuda (reads 318/904 or it wouldn't have gone to a boneyard). Although I'm sure they are nice cars, they are no where near the value of a 69 500 and simply by that fact are not subject to the same drop in value due to a color change. The common guy who wants an old fast muscle car isn't going to opt for a high dollar rarity just because of a pretty color, these cars are bought by the true enthuiast that has the change to appreciate a "one of" car or just a pure investor (although not lately, thankfully). I am a car guy because of cars, I have built many a car out of the bineyard and still visit them regularly, I have been fortunate in the past to puchase some "special" cars before they got silly, I do however have to recognize their value and my investment. The only auto Mopar I have is a 69 R/T Charger, which I would love to make a 4 spd, but even though I don't intend to sell it, I will not change it over (partially because I have 4 other 4 spd Mopars). You can be a car guy and still be financially responsible with the investment factor.

Careful, your character's showing!