I have started a few new hobbies in the last two weeks which has pulled me away from working on the charger. One of the new hobbies is carbon fiber. I need some non metal custom stuff and I cant mold or weld plastic, carbon fiber and fiberglass is the next best thing I think... I've got a ton of supplies on the way and have made a few chunks of practice carbon. I plan on making the center console out of carbon as well as other things. Ill post pictures of the aspect of the build later.

My other new hobby is machining, I've been a "DIY" type for many years some of my friends say I take the hole DIY thing a bit too far. In the aim of improving my tooling abilities, I recently acquired a small bench top style drill/mill. It is a very old Jet-16. It should help with any of the milling need for the charger project, once I figure out how to use the thing.... lol

Here is the titanic-esk drill/mill, It nearly killed me and a friend of mine when we unloaded it. It is a pig.....

I milled a 3/8 bolt head down to 10mm so I can mount the four jaw chuck to my rotary table. I know I could have bought a allen cap screw, but why? I need the practice anyway.

I also managed to fit in a small amount of header work last night..