Moser is actually a guilty party when it comes to the 8-3/4. They are a prolifigator of the Green bearing.

They buy up dozens of 8-3/4's then remove the stock bearings and adjusters and toss them in the garbage.

I've called them up and offered to buy the adjusters by the pair or by the bucket. No, they won't sell them. They prefer to scrap them.

I'd be curious- I don't know - if the Moser axles truly are good for stock bearings. Why? The axles companies do two or three things that ruin it for stock bearings. First, they don't properly size the length of the axle for use with thrust pins. That means if you order an A-body axle, stock width, they will send you an axle that might well be too short for even the adjuster to compensate for.

Next, they don't properly finish the end of the axle for a thrust button. What needs to be a machined, polished surface is often shipped as a rough, uneven surface. Usually the lathe center burr is sticking up.

Last, they change the register diameters in the journal area. Yes, the bearing will fit but the seal runs right on a step change in diameter which means the seal won't last long. On the last set of Strange axles I bought they had not machined the journal where the outer seal runs deep enough. If I had installed the stock bearings the seal would have been running on an unmachined rough forged surface.

These are all issues that wouldn't show up until a few hundred miles had been driven and you started leaking oil all over.