I appreciate all of the information; as heated as it seems to be. Like everything, "each to his own". I have run them both and to be very honest never gave it thought either way. I am building my new car (slowly) and am exploring virtually every aspect as I go along. Because I have more time than money I find it worthwhile and interesting to explore many things that I have always heard about or been told it was a certain way. I installed a triangulated 4 link system in this car not because it was better per se, more because I have never done it and wanted to try it. It has taken me months of work and I am still not down with it; I could have just left the leaf springs in it and moved on, but where is the fun in that? This is just one more issue that I felt needed exploration and based on the responses I feel that I recieved the information I needed. What bearings I will ultimately use remains undecided but not from a lack of knowledge, rather more from the fact that I dont have to decide right this minute. Again, based on the information here, I would say that I believe the green bearings would suffice. Thier strength relative to tapered bearings was never the question. The question was "are they strong enough for autox or road racing?". I believe this was answered by those who have and are using them. Thanks again for the information.

01 Viper GTS ACR
10 Challenger RT PCP 6spd
70 Challenger 440 6 pac
73 Cuda 416 Road Racer
70 Hemi Roadrunner
01 Ram 4x4 / 98 Ram 3500
91 Stealth RT
05 Durango Hemi
09 Caliber / 99 Dakota 4x4 / 52 Dodge B3B