I have seen awesome results with Caltracs. They are an effective way to improve your 60 ft with leaf springs. But, people take the cheap route too far. Shocks are everything. If you read results from Caltrac owners there seems to be very substantial proof that the guy with a more adjustable shock that can tune these adjustments gets the better results.

There is no arguement from me that this new triangulated deal should deliver better results than Caltracs. It is more adjustable and should even the playing feild against the cars that were equiped from the factory with this suspension design. Again I say you need to buy good shocks to take full advantage.

Many hate the high cost of this triangulated four link. There is a good reason supply and demand. If this thing becomes legal in stock suspension classes there will be more demand. With all the work that has went into this the manufacturer can spread those cost over more units. If someone were to call and ask for 50 of these units you may be surprised how much lower the price could be. Really if you look at the work and design involved the price is very reasonable.

Maybe for those who are not held back by class rules this is a little suggestion. Get together and try to do a group buy-in. Be-aware that you need a leader who can easily be available to answer questions. Questions are a time killer for a manufacturer and are figured in the price of sale.

If you are forced to run leafs, go caltracs. If you just can't afford anything better go with caltracs. If you have the money and are not held back by rules but, don't want to back half your car this bolt in traingulated 4-link look great for a guy who is limited to hand tools. I like this deal. And if you are ever tired of it you can simply un-bolt and sell it to someone else.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.