Quote:

too bad you can't run the exhaust all the way back, that's kinda half of the fun of Mopars is the tail pipes lol j/k.

I know!! I miss my tail pipes!! I live on a dirt road and it kicks up all kinds of dust!! They will fit, just not like a pre-made TTI system. I have a box of mandrel bends. I am going to work on it after SEMA. It will give me something to do when they ship the car back from Vegas.

The other cars that have it had the down turns anyway.

I really don't see it as bashing any kind of system, it is just discussion. This kind of discussion answeres a lot of questions for people without ever having to ask

One thought though, when Calvert and Reilly designed their systems did their freinds and people that had it first talk about them and support them? Anything new will take time, especially in this economy, to get unbiased reviews. Jack's systems are out there, even one in Europe.

$10,000 is a lot of trial and error and many, many hours when he should have been building one of his own cars!!

When I say that I picked up 2 tenths, understand that I am not a weekly or even monthly drag racer. I just get in and push the gas down. The car does what the car does.