JF_Moparts - get rid of those KYB and get you good shocks (Koni's etc.), those KYB are pure junk! You will be amazed by the difference of only changing the shocks! Otherwise that setup should ride good but those shocks are way to cheap for this setup!

Tony - Are those street tires or racing tires? I never found a good street tire for 15" with 255, 275, 295 or even wider!? If I compair the Radial T/A junk I got now it's a joke compaired to the modern tire my friend rides on his 18" on his 72 RR! This summer he beat most guys with 2x stronger cars (he got a 100% stock 340 and 3.23) on the 1/8mile because he got an uncomparaible grip with those modern tires! With 99% of the 15" street tires out there you just have a very bad grip..
So that's the reason why I will junk those 15".. also the street driving feeling is VERY different in my opinion... a 17" car feel much more stable when driving than a soft 15"... we drove in that car with 100-120mph (sometimes it was even raining) on the german autobahn back home, NO WAY I had be able to do that with those 15" I have! Totally different car, although suspension & car is the same...
But this is my opinion...