Ok so I did the checks and it's a little confusing but I'll try my best to lay out the info so it makes sense!
First off the ballast resistor I have is the one with four connectors(pictured)! To show the values if each connector I'll draw diagrams and post the pictures...

So the first check I did was the battery reading, multimeter direct to the pos and neg terminals... It read 13.0 volts with no key!
After putting the key in the ignition and having it in the ON position for about ten mins the voltage increased to 14.4 and kept increasing by 0.01 volts every 7 seconds! By the time I was done with the checks the battery read 18 volts and that's without having turned the engine over once! I've never had a battery increase in voltage like that with only having turned the key to the ON position for a few minutes! It's a brand new battery! Could the battery be the problem??? Anyway, thought that was a strange and important detail!

I'll keep going with the readings I found...
I drew diagrams and test results for all the tests on a dry erase board and the pictures I post is where all the info is going to be so please look at and read everything in the pictures thoroughly please!

IMG_20240317_101806853.jpg
Four connector ballast resistor

IMG_20240317_104619790.jpg
1st ballast resistor test

IMG_20240317_120405921.jpg
2nd ballast resistor test bulkhead bypass key ON