I'll take donations to dyno the 500" stroked 400

I'd be happy if it makes 700 HP.
Basic 500" stroker low deck short block, 4.375" bore, 4.150" stroke, 6.76" Rods, KB/ICON forged flat tops. With The Victor MW heads and cometic 0.040" gasket, about 12.4:1 compression.
Added BCR aluminum mains with girdle, Milodon oil pan, internal 1/2" pickup, ATI dampner, Hi-Volume oil pump.
Heads are the max wedge Edelbrock Victors, currently only mildly ported, with multi-angle valve job and alot of pushrod clearancing. I tried to get 2.00" install height on the valve springs, but ran out of clearance between the retainer and rocker arm. If you plan to run these heads with over 0.700" lift, I would get the heads bare, and use valves with 0.100" longer valve stems. I ended up milling off the rocker stands anyhow. Used T&D 1.6:1 rocker arms. I think these have an intake offset of 0.700". Custom pushrods with the intake 0.025" longer than the exhaust because of the rocker offset. I used the PAC-1325 valve springs, crower Ti retainers that should handle a pretty agressive roller cam. Probably overkill for my mild cam, but with a bigger cam, I would have to deepen the piston valve reliefs. The cam is a custom Comp solid roller with the HXL lobes, 264/264 @ 0.050" duration, 0.714"/0.714" lift, 112 LSA (it in a heavy street/strip car) installed at 108 cl (I may retard it, has plenty of torque.)
Intake is an Indy 400-2 4150 intake so I could re-use my Holley 1,000 cfm carb and also so it would fit under the cars hood (factory '72 Charger Power bulge hood.) I am also re-using my Hooker 2" super comp headers going into a 3" dual TTI exhaust system with crossover and the super turbo mufflers.