That makes it clearer. You were talking about the EZ-1 and I thought you ment the 906 size port version. I don't have any issue with your statement that the EZ-1 + roller cam is a better way to get to 700 hp than the CNC + flat tappet combo I posted.

I do have a question though about what cam you would pick and what the valvetrain parts would be. For instance, which springs and rocker arms would work well together on the cam you pick?

With the flat tappet cam the spring choice and rocker arm selection is a little easier (and probably less expensive). With the MP .620 class of cam a person could run Isky nodulars and a decent dual spring set up at 1.900 installed height. That is all pretty inexpensive stuff that drops right into place without machine work. Would that also be true for a bracket type roller cam?

BTW - to fill out your list of EZ heads we should point out that Jeff's CNC version is 309 cc, flows 350 cfm, uses internal oiling and standard rocker arms. So it fits in between the Little Easy and Big Easy options from Indy.