I find it weird that everybody that says it was illegal have never posted a source or link to why said tags are illegal. On the other hand, I have talked with multiple law enforcement members, lawyer and a government representative and all have said the opposite. So who am I to believe, the people that make and enforce the laws or the people just randomly posting on a forum? All I’m trying to do is find a proper restoration part for a project. People thinking everything illegal because they heard a store about someone who bought a car at one point is going on absurd. Fine, you guys win. I give up. I’m telling (redacted) they can’t get a proper restoration replacement tag made. I can’t find vin tag samples to use anyway and I just don’t want to be involved in this any longer as I’m not getting payed for my work. I just wanted to contribute something to the hobby for people who wanted a nice touch to their cars. I’m out. F all this noise. Sorry for those that wanted something nice, but these guys say you can’t have it. Remember who ruined it for you.