Originally Posted by gtx6970
Originally Posted by 2fast4yourBrain
ANything less than an 8' bed, those trucks are driven by posers.

WOW, ,,, Nice comment, Your needs have nothing to do with my needs Im sure.

I have never had a truck with an 8 ft bed. and Ive had a truck of some sort for the better part of my life

Latest one is a 2012 hemi quad cab with the 6.5 bed. And it pulls a trailer much better than the 2000 Ram 2500 with the 5.9 that I bought new. And almost as well as the last truck I had which was a 1998 Ram 2500 quad cab ( also short bed ) with the gas sucking V10.

I bought a 96 club cab V10 long bed then a 2000 quad cab short bed 5.9 gas, what a mistake that was! Then I got a 2004 quad cab short box 3500 because of the restrictions I had parking my trailer, a long bed would have made it dicey. After that I bought regular cab long beds and have been happy with those decisions. True it is each their own decision, but I can't live without a long bed anymore. I am currently in the process of buying a 2010 quad cab dually because of my situation changing for parking my trailers...

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!