Originally Posted by migsBIG
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
if we, the consumers, don't buy these new political correct electric E.V., they will stop making them and build what sells, what we buy. work up
I like and love my Ram 3500 4X4 Cummins Turbo Diesel boogie up

I see Chrysler being owned by another company in the not too far future from doing such bad business ideas.

I agree. They haven't really done anything lately to either innovate or invigorate. All they've managed to do over the past decade+ is piss off it's former buyer base. It all started with calling an ugly 4-door sedan the "Charger". Then, they axed the Viper (which used to be a semi-affordable fun/toy car). Now let's call Dodge trucks RAM trucks.... a marketing move I still don't understand. There isn't a single car in their entire lineup that anybody under 50 cares about or can afford. I think their cheapest car starts at 40-grand. Try being a minimum wage worker trying to pay for that.

And lets face it, most of their lineup is a 20-year-old Mercedes platform.

It just seems like the Jeep curse is really taking hold yet again. Exactly what happened to poor little AMC is happening/has happened to poor, old Chrysler.

I honestly thought that little Dart/Chrysler 200 was going to save them. In my neck of the woods, you still see a LOT of them rolling around - they were very popular. I had hoped they'd do a performance edition, possibly 2-door Dart that I could buy, but that never came to fruition.... sadly.

It's sad. Chrysler used to make some pretty cool cars.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....