Chrysler hasn't been Chrysler since the Daimler takeover. While I like what they did with Challenger and Charger, there's nothing else they've done that interests me. They hadn't made a decent truck since the seventies and eighties (remember when they said DODGE on the tailgate?) - they are all too bloated and too high to be overly useful anymore (why do you practically need a step ladder to heave an item over the side of the bed?). They've relied on Jeeps, pickups, minivans and mediocre SUVs while leaving their car lines to die a slow death. The company that owns the Chrysler brand doesn't really care about Chrysler... so why should I? Now the woke world is forcing us into EVs so there's not much left of interest to me. "Chrysler" can go the way of Packard, Studebaker, Nash and Hudson - it's been dead for quite awhile anyhow.

And sorry to break the news guys... the whole world is transitioning to EVs, so if you like one of these oversized gas or diesel powered things, you better buy it now. Once the changeover happens there's no going back.