Originally Posted by 71TA
I spent a lot of time at Tesla programming industrial automation and robot lines. It was clean, professional and a pleasure working with EXCITED engineers and an eye opening experience compared to working here in the dungeons in Detroit. Wish they would make a more truck looking truck. If you ever drove a Tesla you'd be impressed at the acceleration.

Plugging in a truck at home since we have full solar electric power, would offset fuel costs. I would only use it for around town and work commute. Not to Bad thing is the gubnamint will find a way to tax the EV's.

You dinosaurs better get on board smile Its gonna happen.

PS My son works at a dealership and has a roladex of guys that have hime find "ways" get the first new model arrivals (Hummer EV's, Escalades, etc) and flip them for tens of thosands. Real stupid people smile

Us dinosaurs have no interest in electric vehicles or letting them force us into buying them! If you want to go woke good luck! P.S. Teslas are butt ugly cars,I would never be seen in one,I don't care if it could fly me to the moon,not interested!

Last edited by chargervert; 02/17/23 12:15 PM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic