I've been on Moparts since 1997, and don't plan on leaving voluntarily! I guess when they zip me up in a big black bag is when I will be gone....lol. I use Ublock Origin and never see a pop up ad, so that's a non issue. The support that is here for projects, life issues, losing loved ones and pets has always been tremendous. It's what it has always been, but sometimes it's just difficult to recognize that. Tom has provided this place for us for a long time, and I never remember him asking for a red cent to make it run. I'm a member on FABO too, and constantly get "Invitations" to be a Gold Member! There are several there who look down their nose at you if you aren't a Gold Member, and a few of them that are like that don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!
I miss the members who are no longer here, like Gary, Stu, Dennis....and also miss the ones that are still on this side of the grass, like Tom (AMXautoX) and Jeff (Ozhemi) that have kinda faded into the woodwork. I could go on and on about the fun times and also sad times on Moparts, but will end with saying that I just appreciate the website and all of the friends and knowledge that it has provided me for the last 25 years. up

Here's a 4 speed pic to show that old guys can figure out how to add pics!

A body 4 speed.JPG