Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by HotRodDave
I use ad block plus on my lap top and that fixes all the pop ups that screw everything up but I do see adds at the top for things like AMD, Springs and things, classic industries... but none of the non-sense like I have on my phone, I don't even look at moparts on the phone as I couldn't get ad block plus to work on there and having to zoom in and slide text and pics around to be able to read it. I haven't posted pics in years, they "upgraded" something and it wouldn't work like it used to, I think it was always telling me the pics were too big or something and since I don't have them on the comupter or any knowledge on how to change them anyway it is just too much hassle so no more selling things or posting interesting useful pics to help people out. The root of the problem is this is mostly a hobby of old folks, we don't adapt well to change for the sake of change, make this un useable and people just quit instead of wasting time trying to figure out the new crap.

Yep pictures to big and I’m not resizing just for this website as it’s not needed anywhere else.

Ya what is up with that? Pictures that I posted before are now to big.

72 Satellite Sebring Plus 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 68 Valiant, 73 W200, 78 D100 sb, 78 D200, 98 DAKOTA, .
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO
970-261-7039
http://moparmark.com/
motormangj@gmail.com