Originally Posted by ZIPPY
I'd say overall this site has had a positive effect on my life. Met a bunch of really cool folks, some on this thread, became friends with a few
which has driven all kinds of good stuff in life. But, you know, things are different now....a whole lot different.

It isn't anything any of us has control over, so, whatever.

For me personally, the lack of maintenance to the tech archives was the first clue of how things were going to go.

I still see it as a mostly worthwhile communication device, but only for the three or four people left here who
also happen to care what I have to say. So, I do post once in awhile but admit I often feel it is a wasted effort.

I'm Rich H on FBBO. Holler.

I share most of the same sentiments.

It has really helped me advance my hobby/engine program further than I thought I would be able to and has led to lifetime friendships.

It is nice to have some consistency here vs. Facebook. Here it's pretty easy to see trends and you learn who the people are that give good advice and have the experience to back it up. Not so much with random people on Facebook.

I am still amazed that when I have a question I can often search the topic on here and it's usually been covered in-depth!

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.