I joined in 2011 because I was working on my putting a MP crate magnum 360 in one of my M body AHB's ('88 Gran Fury) along with a 727 from TCI. I came across a need for a small trans lever part needed since I was going from an A999 to the 727. Within hours Scratchnfortratchn popped up, said he had the part, asked for my address, AND said "don't worry about it, no charge"!!!! I was floored.

I've gathered so much needed information from here I would be so lost without moparts. I know sometimes I'm dense when getting help and have to ask again and again laugh and have always been helped with patience. I am always wishing I could provide more help to people! As a lifelong Mopar fanatic (and I mean fanatic!!!) and car lover since I have memories, I just have never had the resources (garage, tools, etc) to really dig in and learn the mechanics. I know just enough to cause myself problems when I do it myself lol. I've done water pumps, and those sorts of tasks, but know better than to go any deeper than that.

It is sad that the wealth of information has lost some of it's providers over the years. Hopefully there are enough children of the Mopar fathers out there to carry on the family forever.

Facts are stubborn things.