This reply wound Up in the unmoderated forum ? shruggy So I am reposting it here to make sure you see it. I have walked this road a few times with customers in the last 25 years and it is not pleasant. I would strongly encourage that you re-read my previous comment(s) as well.

Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
I wouldn’t communicate any more until you pick a lawyer and see what you are told to do at this point. This has a feel to me like you have a seasoned professional scammer on the line and this isn’t their first foray into such a skirmish. Worth an hour to speak with an attorney and most will do the first phone call and few minutes for free.

I also wouldn’t post any more details as a buyer for a hemi car could easily be thought of as a type that frequents mopar sites and you are making public statements that can and will be used in court.

THE ABOVE IS ADVICE YOU SHOULD HEED

All of the ignore, pound sand, you're in the clear comments are BUlls-T when it come's to our legal system. DAMHIK
PLEASE TAKE THE ADVICE ABOVE from Some Car Guy!!!
Despite ALL the documentation, recordings of conversations, letters my lawyer told me it may all count for ZERO depending on how the Judge feels that day. An example he used was
"Imagine the Judge just picked up his Mercedes from repairs at the dealer and thinks he got screwed. How do you think he might rule?"
"He then asked How many times have you seen a bad call by a referee that stood in spite of the video playback?"
"Welcome to our legal system" he then said

Talking to a lawyer right now before this goes any further is the best money you will have spent in a long time. Doing so will do one of two things,
1. Quiet him down (doubtful)
2. Escalate it
You have my sympathy as dealing with this type of individual is HELL

twocents beer