I would just stop it all now and tell the buyer the transaction has been completed. End it right there. Id not let the guy convince me something was wrong knowing it wasnt.

No one knows the buyers motivation for buying your car, could of had the big flip in mind, who knows. But if you know you were honest in your side of the sale end it now.

The transfer of funds sealed the deal. There are many stages of a sale with title transfer only being a part of it.

Someone brought up spending a couple hundred for a hour of your attorneys time, thats a good option, not for me, maybe for you. But Id stop any communication other then the deal is done.

Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by DaveRS23
If the buyer did not do his due diligence as you say, there is no way you have any responsibility in that. As has been said many times here, as long as you were not deceptive..........f*ck him. These are 50+ year old vehicles. The only way any kind of warranty would be in place is if it were specified.

I would not continue to communicate with the buyer on anything related to his buyer's remorse. It may be premature to lawyer up mostly due to the costs. The ball is in his court. There is not much you can do now to change the course of events. Unless you feel the need to buy him off.

I believe if I give him a few thousand. It will never stop with this guy. I felt he was eccentric talking to him. But he wired me money immediately after I answered all his questions and sent him dozens of photos of the car.

STOP POTATO HATE!